All our items are sent packed in perfect condition.
If on delivery, there is external damage or any anomaly in the packaging, the person receiving it should make this known on the delivery note or proof of delivery, by indicating “DAMAGED PACKAGING”. This is essential for us to accept the complaint.
If necessary, open a post-sales issue within 2 days of the delivery.
1. General: By using this website and/or registering as a user, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Condition
Warranty: All the products offered in the 4home catalog have a 2-year warranty according to European law.
– customer has 48 hours to report possible incidents to the distributor.
2. How should you proceed when receiving a shipment?
All our items leave the warehouse with the packaging in perfect condition.
The first thing you should do is check that the number of received packages matches those sent. Second, inspect each package externally with great care in order to see if there are any signs of it having been hit or mishandled, such as bumps, dents, holes, boxes in poor condition, courier seals, or any sign that may lead to suspect that the goods may be damaged. It is mandatory to leave a note and signature on the courier’s delivery note, either on paper or digital support (PDA), “PACKAGE VISIBLY DAMAGED” if these signs are present. Not signing a package as VISIBLY DAMAGED and then presenting images that show visible damage to it will mean the incident will automatically be rejected.
3. What can I do in case of an incident? (Broken during transportation, Wrong product, Some products missing, Pieces missing )
Once you have accessed the contact area, you must choose the Logistics and After Sales, channel to direct your inquiry to the correct department.
• Order not Received, for inquiries about shipments that have not yet been received or for shipments in which you have not received all the packages sent (partial receipt).
• Order Received, to report incidents after receiving all the packages of your order. You must provide all the required documents as requested. Sending incorrect or inaccurate documents, or not sending them, will invalidate the possibility of any claim and will result in the cancellation of the incident.
4. How do I return goods with manufacturing defects to 4home?
4home gives an exceptional free collection service to distributors for those products with factory defects they have collected from their customers. 4home will do a free pick-up through its warehouses every two months as long as they have reached 90€ of cost. If this amount is not reached, 4home will postpone collection for up to 6 months. After this date, BigBuy will pick up your merchandise for free even if you have not reached that amount.
Prepare the package in optimum conditions and introduce all the defective products inside (a) large cardboard box/es. Keep in mind that the original boxes of the products themselves must arrive intact, without stickers or damage. Therefore, it is essential to reinforce cardboard boxes and seal them well.
Stick the label that our system generates for printing onto each package. Don’t forget to print and stick this label (which contains the RMA number associated with your collection, the package number, and an identification bar code) on each package.
The warranty covers manufacturing defects and in no case covers wear or misuse. We will only return the money from the products that have a factory defect, so you should inspect those that show any signs of wear or damage closely. In the event of damaged packaging or with courier seals, 100% of the value of the product will not be returned. Therefore, it is important that you advise your customers to protect the returned merchandise with an extra cardboard box so as to not damage the product’s own packaging.
Once the products have been received, the 4home TSS will analyse each one of them and once they have all been verified, a replacement or refund will be made, as appropriate. The process of checking and refunding the merchandise can last several weeks from receiving it in our warehouse.
5. Return of products in perfect condition
4home will not accept the return product in perfect condition in any case.
6. In which cases will 4home not refund 100% of the product’s value?
– If the product has clear signs of misuse, unjustified damage,d or arrives in bad condition; – If the product is returned without the packaging, with damaged packaging, or with transport labels that make the packaging unusable – 50% of the product’s value will be discounted; and – If the product is returned with missing parts or accessories, or if the incident description is not real – the product will not be refunded. Very important: No refund will be made for products returned to 4home that are not faulty or whose incident description is not real. They will be stored in our warehouse and you will receive a notice. You will have 7 days of receiving the notice to confirm if you want the products to be returned to your house after paying for the shipping costs. If we do not receive any confirmation of payment within 7 days, the products will be destroyed in a recycling centre and BigBuy will not accept any claim for the products under any circumstances.
7. What happens if you or you do not collect an order?
When an order is not picked up by the recipient, it is returned to our warehouse. Once it is received in the warehouse, it is managed automatically by the TSS team and is then passed onto the administration department to process the payment.
The order shipment and the return to the warehouse entail transportation expenses, which the person who placed the order must pay for. Consequently, you will receive a payment corresponding to the order return minus the two-way delivery expenses.
Keep in mind that the management process can last several weeks.
8. How long is the guarantee period?
Offering the highest quality and the best guarantee is our commitment to our customers. All items are guaranteed for a period of two years from the date of delivery, except for refurbished products, which have a 12-month guarantee.
9. What is not included in the guarantee?
– Defects caused by negligence, hits, misuse, tampering, wrong voltage or installation, or wear and tear, are not included. – In the case of computer products, the guarantee does not cover virus removal, software recovery for this reason, or hard disk reinstallation after formating.
10. The guarantee will be void:
– If any detail of the guarantee or the proof of purchase is modified, altered, or replaced; and/or – If the identification number or the guaranteed product is tampered with or repaired without prior authorization by the Technical Service.